Many people live alone in every city in need of life and livelihood. Some are compelled, some voluntarily. Only those who lived alone in need of work could go to the family on vacation. Or if you were in the city, you would meet friends at the end of the office, you could share a lot in the chat. But Kovid has changed everything. Lockdown is coming on him. Communication with everyone is gradually decreasing. Loneliness is engulfing many people accustomed to civic life.
We have to find a way to keep ourselves well in times of crisis. We should not immerse ourselves in physical and mental instability. The mind must be kept good so that the broken mind does not rest on the body. Because mind and body are deeply connected to each other. Let’s find out how to keep yourself well during Corona.
- Spend some time with nature during the day. In this case, choose the morning. You can get up in the morning and spend some time running on the street or exercising in the park. The body and mind will be better. And if you don’t want to go out, you can exercise at home. If necessary, you can learn the exercise tips by watching YouTube.
- If you can’t run, make it a habit to walk for half an hour every morning. Walking in the morning removes fats from the red blood cells, while blood insulin and glucose are depleted during walking. As a result, blood pressure is controlled. Walking in the morning collects oxygen from the air, the heart purifies the blood and supplies oxygen-rich blood to the brain. As a result, the brain stays active, and memory increases. In addition, walking causes a lot of sweat. This opens the pores of the skin and removes the contaminants from the body through sweat. As a result, the skin looks bright and beautiful.
- Many people do not want to cook for themselves. But at this time the mind can be taken care of in this way. Foods you like to eat but don’t know how to cook. You can learn those recipes in time alone.
- Don’t be upset if you spend time alone in the city and others are having fun with your family. If necessary, stop seeing those pictures on Facebook. Spend time on your own. Try making something new by watching YouTube.
- Keep in regular phone contact with family, relatives, and friends. Talk to everyone at a fixed time each day.