It is difficult to find people who have not gained weight while staying at home during the covid 19. Physical, mental, and economic uncertainties in lockdown at different times of the year are making people tired. Weight gain is also due to stress. However, there is nothing to worry too much about this unwanted weight. It is possible to lose excess weight easily if you change a few habits. Before that, we need to look at why we are gaining weight in lockdown.
- Weight gain is first of all problems like mental chop, anxiety or depression. These problems are increasing in lockdown. It is very normal to gain weight due to mental illness.
- Many people have got bored while doing office work from home. It doesn’t take long to get busy with office work after finishing homework. Later he ate a lot of food at once. Some people also eat junk food in between work. This causes weight gain.
- Authorities have banned entry to many parks in Lockdown. That is why many people are not walking in the morning. There is no physical work being done as I am lying at home all day. It is also gaining weight.
Let’s find out the ways to lose unwanted excess body weight
- As long as you are at home in lockdown, do not eat cream biscuits, chips, chanachur, baskets, cakes, and pastries at all. And don’t buy these and bring them home. If you don’t have unhealthy foods at home, you can’t eat them either. Instead, buy more fruit. Eat when you are hungry.
- Drink more water throughout the day. If you just want to drink water, you can drink various seasonal fruit juices, lemonade, herbal teas.
- Take a short walk on the streets of the neighborhood. If you feel that your neighborhood is overcrowded, take a walk on the roof. In addition, do some simple exercises, which can be done at home without any equipment, every day.
- Many are ordering without cooking at this time. But if you cook it yourself at home, that food will be much healthier. Try to cook yourself. Try to eat hot and fresh food every time.
- It can’t be that you don’t follow any routine just to stay at home. Follow a specific routine in lockdown. Don’t go out and sleep when you want, don’t eat and drink when you want. Weight gain may occur even if you do not sleep well. So try to do something at home.